Management policy of the quality, occupational health and safety and environmental protection
The Management Policy of Cordeel Bulgaria Inc. is aimed at continual improvement of the quality, provision of occupational health and safety and taking actions to protect the environment in the implementation of activities related to organization of design and construction of buildings, construction equipment and their adjacent infrastructure.
In fulfilling of the set goals the Company aims at achieving harmonization between the requirements of the clients, the other interested parties, the good manufacturing practices and the regulatory requirements.
Our efforts are aimed at:
- Improving the efficiency of the processes covered by the Integrated Management System;
- Meeting the needs and expectations of the interested parties and achieving conformity with all applicable local, national, international and other requirements for performance of the activities of the Company;
- Ensuring sustainable growth and increased competitiveness of the Company;
- Ensuring and maintaining motivation and commitment to the work done by each employee in order to achieve good results;
- Continuous improvement and development of the processes related to the Company’s activities;
- Achieving the set goals for prevention of injuries, diseases and environmental pollution, incl. performing systematic checks and assessing the fulfillment of the specified requirements;
- Minimizing the significant occupational health and safety risks, such as: falling from height, burial under earth masses, electric shock, etc.;
- Reducing the impact on the environment through appropriate actions on the management of the generated waste (construction waste, wasted oils, used batteries, etc.) and using recycled construction materials during the execution of the construction;
With the implementation of this policy Cordeel Bulgaria Inc. aims to meet the high requirements for quality execution of the construction, occupational health and safety and environmental protection, in compliance with the standards BDS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and BDS EN ISO 14001:2015.
Executive Director – Dennis Krol