Partners for the Future
On each project, safety always comes first. Our site management is trained to ensure that everyone can execute their work in the safest way possible and return to their families at the end of the day. Cordeel’s health and safety department is constantly developing new procedures and carries out a site inspection for each project at least once a month.
Our independent quality department ensures that quality on each construction site is closely monitored. At the start of each project, a quality plan is created and agreed with the project team, which includes all relevant parties: client, architect, our staff, subcontractors and other specialists. The quality manager then makes sure the team works accordingly, while constantly looking out for possible improvements.
- Construction Chamber membership
- Management Policy
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- Constructions 1st to 5th category under LSP: high-rise building and infrastructure, communication networks and facilities
- Constructions 1st to 4th category under LSP: transport infrastructure
- Constructions 1st to 3rd category under LSP: energy infrastructure
- Constructions 1st to 4th category under LSP: public infrastructure, hydro-technical construction and environmental protection
To design and construct a sustainable building, a strong partnership is necessary between client, contractor and designers. All projects present their own unique challenges and we excel in creating solutions. We have our own internal BREEAM experts and are proud that several of our buildings have been awarded a BREEAM three- or four-star rating. This includes the logistics centre in Kabile (BREEAM Excellent), as well as the Bulgaria Mall and Infinity Tower in Sofia (BREEAM Very Good) and the office building for BSR (BREEAM Very Good).
Curious about the benefits our working method provides?
Vladimir Andreev and Ivo Tringov would be delighted to offer you their advice and insights.